vrijdag 20 november 2015

Promoting Osharecon at Nishicon!! (well...mostly outfits)

Hiya! so the Osharecon promotion train is rolling on. This weekend we visited Nishicon with the Osharecon booth!! To be fair today's post is a lot more outfit related than promotion/con related but I guess there is a place for this too so, yeah let's just move on!


For Nishicon we had a bigger table than the one at MGC, and we met a lot more people we know so the mood was pretty up :)





Rox had prepared these awesome signs to take photos with! Like I mentioned in the previous post during the upcoming edition of Osharecon we want to see you representing your favourite disctrict in Tokyo! We had some people take cute pictures with the signs so please check out Osharecon on FB to see cute maids repping Akihabara and a bunch of cool gyaru repping Shibuya etc etc~
Go to the album on the Osharecon fb page

The theme for Nishicon was heroes and villains! So for day 1 I prepared a casual Maleficent inspired look! I put a lot lot lot of effort into my make-up but I ended up not looking like Maleficent, at most I look a bit older :/
But I got to poke around with my wonky horns and I liked having a more mature and sexy look for a change :)



I was wearing these leather look pants and I tried very hard to grow my nails and make a nice gradient nail which I think worked :)

Rundown:
Top: gift from Rox
Pants: CoolCat
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: van Haren
Coat:f21
Scarf: Spinns
Watch: Casio

For day 2 I was a little influenced by the situation in Paris. I wore this Baby the Stars Shine Bright dress that I got in Paris in maybe 2008 or something? The dress has little Eiffel towers in the print and the adress of the brand's Paris store written on it.
But I haven't worn lolita in a very long time so my lolita is a little..yeahh~ I am sorry for not doing it properly but this was the best I could do without feeling too frilly and outdated~






Yeah it all doesn't match style-wise but I liked it anyway~ I am a moongirl in training so I made my nails look like the starry sky and I wore my constelation bow :) It was a mess but I felt good!
 

Rundown:
Top: Zara
Jumperskirt: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Cardi: I don't recall but it was actually a uniform cardi
Tights: I don't recall sorry, maybe House of Holland?
Shoes: C&A
Choker: Princess Apparel
Bow: Ebay
Brooch:Starlight Bijoux
Watch: Casio
Ring: Madmodesty
Flower crown: poppy something,??

For now we don't have a lot of events ahead, so stay updated by following the Osharecon fb page!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen