dinsdag 10 november 2015

Promoting Osharecon 2016!! At MGC (it's a lot of pink!!)

Hey guys! It's that time of year again, Rox, Do and I will be visiting lots of cons and places to promote the second edition of Osharecon! Osharecon Tokyo nights :)
We have a different venue for this edition, leading to a more personal and cozy atmosphere! And where the first edition was more of an overall introduction to j-fashion, this edition will be a little more in depth~

I have to say that as far as organization goes my role is minimal, but I like to help promote and I hope to be helpfull during the event itself :3



Last Halloween we were promoting at MGC expperience in Nieuwegein :)
Please check out my pictures of the day!



At events we offer tickets at con prices! Next weekend we will be visiting Nishicon!


For Osharecon Tokyo nights we would love to see you represent your district! So Rox and Do developed these cute buttons saying I love Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku or Akihabara! Which area do you represent? :) 




Some seasonal candy for the passersby :)

We didn't see a lot of friends or people we know at MGC, so I hope next week at Nishicon we'll meet lots of people we know :D Nishicon is all weekend in Zoetermeer. The theme is heroes and Villains and I'm super excited about my look already :D

Speaking of look, let's check out my look for MGC if you're ok with that :3 (I didn't look too great, I'm sorry TT^TT)


That day we moved from energy drinks to booze later that day
But that's ok because I was representing Shinjuku ;)



The theme was extremely pink barbie ;) I don't wear a lot of very girly stuff in daily life anymore (Gosh comfort is taking the best of me) so it was nice to dress up but at the same time I was not at all satisfied X( I look a bit like a piggy~ But still cute but...yeah too pink~




Rundown:
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Passion for Fashion
Shoes: gift from Jerney
Necklace: F21
Bag: Ebay
Shawl on bag: GoldsInfinity

My awesome gets :D


I was so in love with this phone pouch! It's a universal phone pouch so unfortunately I can't use it when I take pictures and stuff but still gotto love it omg!
And my awesome button :3

Looking forward to next weekend with the girls!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen