maandag 27 april 2015

Osharecon 2015 report (pic heavy)

So, I made you wait for ever and ever but I decided to finally make the post about Osharecon. Osharecon was held march the 14th in Utrecht, I'm sure you remember I was busy spamming you with this event and after the event I pretty much disappeared :o

Long story short Osharecon was the first Dutch J-fashion con Rox, Dominique and I were engaged in organizing. Well, I helped but I really want it to be known Rox and Do put their hearts and souls into the event, it was a lot of work and pretty stressful at times and I really really want to compliment them on dealing with so much stuff so well!!

As you can imagine I spent the day running around trying to make myself usefull! So I didn't take a lot of pictures myself, but fortunately Miyake Studios took a lot of photos at the event so allow me to give you a bit of an idea of the general atmosphere!!
Credit goes to Miyake Studios unless stated otherwise.

I started the day trying to build up a bit of a photo corner and I got help from the lovely Kyo!!! She is one of the sweetest gals I met in such a long time and I felt really comfortable chatting with her. I am so so so so grateful she came to help out with the event!!

 (my photo)
(my photo)

The dealers were preparing their booths and we were all getting ready!



The day started with a performance by Murasaki Mahou and a dance performance from Yosakoi group Raiden. Other performances included a concert by Koi Pendant and, to close Osharecon, a concert by ADAMS. Allow me to give you a bit of an idea of the performances:



(photos from A Sure Shot)

ADAMS


 There were several Fashion shows, workshops and lectures going on throughout the day. Let me show you a few highlights:



 Shironuri workshop

(my photos)

Nail deco workshop



 Lolita fashion show (photos of fashionshows are chosen for composition etc, nothing personal)




 Various Harajuku-based styles show



 VK and dansou show


Gyaru fashionshow

 





Besides the gyaru fashion show Rox and I were also responsible for the gyaru lecture! I hope it was clear and understandable for the viewers! I Enjoyted chatting abou tmy favourite gyaru styles and I felt like it was nice and casual and the audience was really sweet even though I was rambling! 



My look for the day was inspired byy Duras' s/s exhibition pics I saw early in the year. I got the peignoir from my grandma which was a blessing because I had no idea what to wear until I found that! And it was all pretty comfortable and not too hot! I also come up for the Liz Lisa fashionshow once in this old Liz Lisa dress I have, I'm sure you've seen that before


Rundown 1
Top: Scamm
Shorts: DIY
Peignoir: my grandma's
Hat: Kitaoji town
Shoes: Attagirl
Choker: Princess Apparel

Rundown 2
Dress: Liz Lisa
Jacket: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Attagirl
Choker: Princess Apparel
Head accessory: hand-made

I didn't have too much time but I got some goodies from our dealers and I am very content with them. As you can see I was hungry at the time and got food-related things~
(my photo, obv ;P)

A pack of yam pocky from Star Sprinkles macaron rosette from Summertales Boutique , A chocolate brooch/hairpin from Noor's Closet and a bunch of cute buttons from Princess Apparel obviously!!


I am really really grateful to Rox and Do for working so hard for this event, and a lot of our friends put in so much effort helping out with lectures and fashionshows!
I want to thank all the performers and photographers. And of course the visitors that kept me going :) People have been so kind and said kind words and that makes me very happy~!

For more photos:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen