woensdag 20 augustus 2014

3 dinner party looks!

Hey all! I've been away for a bit last week but at least I have a few looks to share :) All from dinner parties and things! Considering the weather here, these might be the last summery outfits I have at all, it looks like fall has already begun ^^ but who knows right, it's still August, the sun might still come~

So this look is one for a dinner party at my aunt's friend's house, in fact I was the one taking care of dinner, together with my mom! My aunt's friend has a huge house at the lake, with a lovely view, it was quite interesting to go there~



I decided on the red lipstick later, as you can see I'm kind of going for a more fall like look anyway...it's not that summery anymore~

Rundown
Top: Lilidia
Skirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Mixxo
Choker: Princess Apparel
Shoes: Zara

This one was for my aunt's birthday party, at that time it was still pretty warm out, it was a garden party and in the end having a top over the jumpsuit (the green pants are actually a jumpsuit) was a little too warm and inconvenient so when I was helping out with dinner I took it off anyway and went with just the jumpsuit~



Rundown
Top: Scamm
Jumpsuit: Retro Girl
Choker: Princess Apparel
Shoes: Alysa

This one is the only one in which I wasn't cooking dinner! Haha~ It was a 15 minute gal transformation when I found out I was graduating my master's, and my mom surprised me with macarons and made dinner reservations!



For my hair I used Toni&Guy seasalt texturising spray, I didn't buy it, my mom did, but it doesn't do a lot for me to be honest~ my hair always kind of looks like this...

Rundown
Dress: Some small boutique
Jacket: Passion for Fashion
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Princess Apparel
Shoes: Alysa

Just for fun some pictures of these macarons and dinner :)
This shop is known for their large and brightly colored macarons~ So they aren't actually pastel~ I took this picture with a pastelly filter:


But in reality they are bright colors more like this:





The purple one and the caramel one have golden dust over them, and the others have teensy glitters in them!  They're really pretty! If you follow me on tumblr you'll have seen my pictures of them, I was having so much fun with them! But I didn't get any notes hahaha~ There are so many cuter pictures of macarons out there ;)


For dinner we went to a fusion restaurant called Red Sun, they have interesting dishes and it was really good! The decoration is also cute there~





We got oysters so I decided to have one but I reallllly didn't like it! I'm only just starting to appreciate seafood so this was a little too much for me~


But I tried!!
So, I'm really looking forward to my actual graduation party in the end of october :D I'm getting cute clothes ihihihi! But I should really start earning money soon...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen