maandag 16 juni 2014

Animecon weekend with Princess Apparel

So last weekend I was lucky enough to be with Rox to man the Princess Apparel stand at Animecon in The Hague!!!

Our friend Pamela from Reality Will Kill You wasn't able to take her stand so she passed it down to Rox and so two weeks in advance it was confirmed Princess Apparel would be on Animecon! Which also means Rox had to make a lot of stock in those two weeks!!  She was very busy with it all week and this all culminated in this weekend!

We started the weekend on Friday afternoon, building the stand up and opening into the evening :D
This was the stand as we set it up the first day! We moved some stuff around so it changed a little over the weekend~

Rox is the cute entrepeneur of this shop :D so sweet!


 These buttons have funny text on it like "Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets" or "100% Baka", they're really funny and cute! I think they would look cute on the back of a seifuku collar too~

 I love these sparkly gold chain bow necklaces so much, they're adorable ;~;

Seifuku collars in different cute colours :3 Lots of people were asking for blue too, so Rox is seriously considering expanding this line to blue collars too.


 
The rings and hairbows were the most popular items in the stand, we sold a lot of them and saw a lot of people walk around with the bows on their head, it was very very cute!
In the heart box are some bracelets rings and keychains Rox'  little sister made! Apparently those are all the rage among young kids right now~


And the chokers of course~  We didn't expect the distinctly gyaru stuff to hit so hard on an anime convention, but they were very popular and some colors sold out!!


Some of this stuff is not online yet, if you want to stay up-to date on all the new products before they go online on the store you should like the Princess Apparel fb page and you can always inquire with Rox about the items she puts on there, she will treat you like a princess~ There are a few more pictures of the weekend on there too~~

Standing in the pink and cute stand all weekend I felt really happy xD it's all so cute and it's just fun to look at the stuff, represent the shop, talk to some people..

So this is what we looked like the first day at the con :D


I went for something simple in black and white and comfortable, because I was traveling with a lot of stuff~  You can see I accessorized it with a black and white sailor collar and a name button! And a pink flower barette that pulled the pink of the button upto my head, which made the look a little more cutesy :D

Rundown:
Top: Moussy
Skirt: Egoist
Shoes: Attagirl
Collar, button and barette: Princess Apparel

Things got started a little slow, but we had a lot of friends coming around on the friday, which was fun :D We met the neighbours at the other stands and they were sweet, the atmosphere was really cool!

Day two was a pretty good day! We had lots of people come to the stand and it was exciting! We also kind of got more into the talking to people and stuff :3 it went really well and we had a lot of fun!

This was my look for the day:



We went for a yukata look that day, Rox looks so cute with the way the colors coordinate and the colors of her make-up and hair :D I thought she was so cute :D
I looked a little round and young hehehe, but I was aiming for something cutesy and pink and we totally matched with the stand that day! I accessorized with the name button, a blue floral bow and the pink flower barette, and the blue small bow choker!! I was in love with that choker for a while already, and I didn't want to wait for an occasion to put the outfit together that I dreamed up with it, so I wore it on the con and bought it right away :3 hihihi don't you think it's cute and totally elegant? :3 I can't wait to show you what I'm gonna do with that!!

Rundown:
Yukata: I don't remember at all, I've had it since 2006..
Yukata undergarmet and obi: Second hand from Van Hier tot Tokio (Antiques)
Button, choker, blue bow and rose barette: Princess Apparel

Here is a snorlax interlude, before we move on to the next section..



For day three we went for rock style! With a bit of boobies...because we had been standing across from Yaya Han's signing booth all weekend, more about that later!!


How many bows have I got on?!!!


One, two, three and another bow on my button on my hat!! I think the bow family is so cute...like the baby bow on my choker, the princess bow on the necklace and the big bow over the chest of my dress :3 I felt so cute with this outfit! I was a little uneasy in this dress before, but with the Glamorous Jane bow over it I feel better and I had fun with it :D
I got so attached to the bow choker and the mint bow necklace, I love those necklaces so much, but I don't have a lot of mint things to go with this particular one...still thinking about the hot pink one though :3 ihihihihi

Rundown:
Dress: Glavil
Black bow bandeau top: Glamorous Jane (part of Me Jane)
Hat: Spinns
Stockings: Could be anywhere..Primark maybe
Shoes: Attagirl
Button, bow charm choker, sparking bow necklace: Princess Apparel

That was the last day of the convention, we had to clean up after that and got to go home, sleep in our own bed again and not spend the day all together...I miss Rox, it was fun to hang out together again..

Many friends came to hang out at the booth and chat :D And we had good connections with the people in booths around us..
Across from us was the signing table of famous cosplayers! I'm not a cosplayer myself but one of them I had obviously seen on pictures before, that was Yaya Han! She looked amazing all three days and in the end we even took a picture with her!!



Boobie ladies! She's so cute and very sweet :3 it was really cool! We don't look too great on the picture but it's proof we were there~

I went home from this weekend with a lot of stuff, some gifts and some purchases :3




The gifts were this super cute white ring with a bow on it, Rox gave me the white one because it would go well with my Rady inspired style :D And this cute cute Sentimental Circus sticky note book!
I got these two chokers, a blue cute one for hime style, and the black for more mature styles too!
The little lightsaber Rox' sister crafted, it's just the right size for my phonecharm to hold~ And I got hamburger Popin' Cookin' kits! One for me and one for my nieces~  I couldn't find the hamburger kit anywhere in Japan!! So I was happy I found them here~ I want to make a cute picture series with my Rilakkuma friends again :3

All in all, I had a super great weekend, I want to thank all my sweet friends that came by to talk, people I hadn't seen in a while and people I see more often too. Booth neighbours and new customers, and Rox for giving me a chance to be part of this, I was soooo excited about it!! I'm really looking forward to MoshiMoshi next month in Amsterdam!!!


Please come see us there too!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen