zondag 1 juni 2014

2 Rady inspired looks

So I have a few looks from random occasions put together here, but style-wise they go together well...maybe I will start sorting outfit posts according to style...hmm maybe~

This look was from Japanday in Düsseldorf! Because of the conditions of us going there, sadly I couldn't stick around at the meet too long :( but I had a fun day anyway, and I saw some amazing gals I hadn't seen for a while (Check out Lau's blogpost, she was there and she looked amazingggg!), it was fun!! But it was very hot so my hair sort of...melted and I put it in a bun on top of my head...sad story.. But to be honest my hair looked a little too fluffy and wild for this look anyway~ So on to the pictures! Sadly I wasn't home so the pics are a little improvised...I'll try this look again and take better pictures then~ I had been planning this look since March!!



This look might benefit from hair like in the next look, that might do the trick~

Rundown
Top: Scamm
Jacket: second hand at Spinns
Pants: Angel (I think)
Necklace and hairaccessory: Lattice

The next look is one I planned for the Kawaii.i Kawaii leader contest! I actually tried hard to take pictures for the deadline today even though I'm far too busy, but then they moved the deadline...so I have some more time to think of my second look.. For those who don't know, Kawaii.i is the fb page for NHK World's Kawaii International. More details on the contest are on the fb page, so if you want you still have 2 weeks to participate!!



Mehhh I'm not really pleased with the full-body shots I took for the contest...not so flattering...but I still have time and one more outfit to snap, so I can still choose to use different photos :)

Rundown
Top: Street market
Pants: Angel
Shoes: Alysa
Clutch: Furoshiki/shiki
Necklace: Paris Kids'

This time I'm using extensions again, after a pretty long break~  I like it, it does add something my own hair doesn't have :)

I was kind of nervous to post but I'm pretty pleased with this look, I'm really interested in onee style and Rady is a great inspiration for me this summer, though I don't actually own anything by the brand ^^;;
I'll keep trying with the stuff I have and I hope I can get that kind of Rady look down :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten