vrijdag 30 mei 2014

UPDATED:Agemo Produced Brands: Rady, Michell Macaron and Emiria Wiz, a lot of the same?

***EDIT**** I was a little slow, but I just found out Michell Macaron is actually Rady's sister brand ^^;; They collaborate on coordinaties too, even though I couldn't find that page on their website~ Anyway~


Just thought I'd let you know, below is the original post :)
******************************************************************************


Even though I planned an outfit post for this week, I have changed my plans and I'm making more like an inspiration/information post here now. I'm in the finalizing stage of my thesis and I don't have have any time to get dressed up until I submit the last draft (last one before the final version), so I hope the outfit I planned can go in next week's schedule and for now I'm writing a less time-consuming post :)

I've noticed this season is a good season for Rady. For one, I'm more in love with Rady style than ever, Mitsu on Universal-doll dedicated a cute shopstaff post to it, and I've noticed more gals outside Japan seem to have grown fond of the brand, or maybe you're all just more vocal about it now~ ;)

But did you know other popular Ageha models also produced cute brands of similar cute and classy looking apparel? Like Mitsu introduced on her blog, Satomin has an adorable brand of classy dolly clothing for petite girls, Michell Macaron. And Emiri Aizawa had a spread in Ageha last year for cute tweed suits and bags she was producing for her brand Emiria Wiz.

Shizuka's Rady really rocks jeans and white pants. The millefeuille print and floral prints too. And Rady is super broad with swimwear, roomwear, and interior goods! This is the only one of the three with actual stores, in Tokyo and Osaka.



Shizuka and Satomin wearing Rady roomwear on the left.

Michell Macaron comes in small sizes, and I think they have adorable bell-skirts, like the mouth-watering pink-tones-and-white one :D and they do peplums well too I think :) They had a pop-up store in Tokyo last fall, but they are mostly an online store.


Shizuka wearing Michell Macaron on the left

Emiria Wiz is just a small brand, and it really reminds me of like pre-2010 Ageha when there was more attention the hostess side of the readers, rather than..I don't know, a particular sense of style. Emiri really represented that hostess side the last two years. Emiria Wiz has these gorgeous esHOLIC collab bags, they're pricey but very attractive, and with the suits they're giving me mature-wealthy-hostess feels.





Check out their websites, they are brands with their own concept but they clearly cater the same market...





The brands all find themselves in the same niche, actually so much in the same niche that a lot of their items are extremely similar, this pink trenchcoat is just the tip of the iceberg~



Tweed sets seem to be a must for these brands. I always considered Shizuka the queen of tweed sets (for me she is the queen of everything though *_* she's really a great inspiration to me) even though she does comparatively little tweed this season, but Emiria Wiz is really pushing their tweed sets, there are a lot of them on their page! Satomin's brand has a tweed set, and those Chanel-inspired sets a lot, but they're not as central there as they are in Emiri's brand.



 Those are the non-tweed Chanel inspired jackets and sets. You can see they are the same kind of item, but the styles are quite different still. Rady shopstaff was doing a lot of these jackets in early spring and I loved it so I was planning a similar look for such a long time! When I finally wore it I kind of wasn't pleased with my look though :( I have pictures but those aren't great either, I'll show you next week, but I might try that look again later~

Less typical designs are also rather similar among these brands.




Neck detail+tweed skirt onepiece~ Very cute, but Shizuka looks a little sad in this one... The other brands have a little more retro, and in the case of Emiria Wiz a more mature, feel to it, I think in the context of Rady this dress is a little...old-looking...



I love this one, the tweed kind of check/gingham check onepiece :D We see gingham everywhere this season, but it's nice to see it combined in a more mature and lady-like style.


Top left is Rady

These dresses are not only similar to eachother, but also to both of the dresses above, I don't think it's a bad thing to have a clear brand concept (like we want to make this-and-this type dresses), it's just so similar across these brands that it looks like they're produced by a lot of the same people~


Antique pink+embelished neck sexy dress~ I have to say I really like these dresses~ I think Rady shines in the more casual range compared to the other brands, the brand is a little more fresh-looking to me, but that's also just photography and stuff.

Three-tone dress... I like Satomin's dress more, I've really fallen for the colors of her brand~ 



Emiria Wiz has less items so it's not as easy to find comparable stuff, Rady has the most items by far but it's also been going the longest~  There are far more similar items between Rady and Michell Macaron than I've shown here, from gradient dresses to yellow and mint onepieces etc~

I first wrote this post the other way around with the comparisson first, but it became kind of sarcastic and that's not fun for everyone.
In their defense, trends are trends, I've seen so many similar items across different brands, so many of the same cardigans and sweaters, super similar onepieces and whatnot, how many blue sweaters I tried last winter to find the right one, how many white jeans...

Which of these three do you think looks the cutest? Or is it all not really for you and you prefer other brands, maybe other models' produced brands?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten