dinsdag 15 april 2014

Sponsored Review: i.Fairy Moe Moe Brown from Lensvillage.com

Hey guys! Today I'm reviewing these lenses that I'm really excited about :) they are the i.Fairy Moe Moe lenses in brown from Lensvillage.com!


The items were in this sealed package inside the enveloppe which is nice :) I got a cute animal lenscase, cute grey hippos :D I think that's the right color for hippos, finally!




As the card sais, Lensvillage.com holds a monthly instagram-selfie contest, you can win 3 pairs of lenses and more things so it's worth checking out if you're interested!


The i.Fairy lens vials are really cute :D with a cute British theme~



So this is the i.Fairy Moe Moe lens! When I first looked at the lens I wondered how much impact this was gonna have. They look more like Nudy lenses than I had expected and they don't look so covering and they don't have a big dark ring so I wasn't sure... I was really in love with my previous brown lenses and I wondered whether I should have taken lenses more like those. 
But actually, lets look at how they look in first :)

One in one out

Natural light

Artificial light

Flash 


I was super surprised at the effect of these lenses!! I had seen them on the product page and seen how bright they were, but having blue eyes I often experienced lenses, especially brown ones, just look dark, but these lenses look super bright, sometimes they look more gold, and sometimes a little olive-ish. So they work well for that kind of Sayoko Ozaki look and I'm super happy with them right now!!!!
Because they're more saturated around the pupil, they don't have the side-effect where the lightest part of my eye is brighter than the color of the lens, but because the edge isn't so thickly printed you still get a slight halo effect in some angles~

As for comfort, they are comfortable as normal, didn't notice I'm wearing them. They are large but they're not too covered in print and I could wear them for a long time without any discomfort~


So my verdictt for these i.Fairy Moe Moe lenses from Lensvillage.com is.....

Appearance:  
Comfort:        
Service:         

With a big fat recommendation! I love these lenses very much and if you're looking for a more kind of mature make-up look with eye-catching lenses, these are totally for you~
Don't let the fact I didn't look my best take away from these AWESOME lenses~  And please look forward to me using them a lot in the time coming, I will be flaunting them in many a post ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen