zaterdag 15 februari 2014

3 coordinates including one for spring's blue trend :)

So, this is the last post I'll be writing from Japan! I have some more topics about Japan and about my trip to Korea I went on this past week :) But next time I'm posting I'll be doing so from Amsterdam... Wow...I miss my friends and family but it's really hard to leave...I've ended up really feeling at home here..so I'm pretty torn about leaving..but that's for another post~

So 3 looks, starting with this one, that I planned out and looked forward to wearing so much!:




Sweater: Retro Girl
Pants: Shoo-la-rue
Shoes: Jane Norman
Necklace: F21

I wanted to make a look like this as soon as I saw this blue trend coming up, I thought it would be great to coordinate it with these pants, so I went looking all over for a blue sweater. Right now blue stuff is alllll over the shops and everyone's wearing it so this spring I suggest you start pulling out your blue stuff ;)

This was a simple look for a day out with my friend...I don't have more than one picture but it was comfortable and sweet :)


Sweater: Cinema Club (Honey's)
White shirt: could be anyplace >_<
Shorts: Mouth Valley (what... well I got it from Izumiya dep. store)
Tights: Uniqlo
Shoes: Spinns
Necklace: Somewhere in Porta, honestly don't remember the shop

The flowers on the necklace are actually black but they twisted around and the back is gold..I tried to balance the black ribbon on the shorts.

This look was for going shopping with a friend today. I'm sorry my room is a bit of a mess in the picture..I'm moving out ;~;




Sweater: Wego
Shorts: Lip Service (the 500yen ones ;D )
Tights: Uniqlo
Shoes: Jane Norman
Necklace: H&M

This look didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but well, still worth showing I think~

So it's the middle of the night and I better go to sleep :) Next post will be from Holland!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen