woensdag 8 januari 2014

Two-and-a-half wintery but not too wintery coordinates.

This was a recent look for going to the temple in the new year.. I had actually planned on this look months ahead, as it was originally meant for a meetup that took place in Tokyo before the new year. But I couldn't attend afterall :( 
Social events are a great motivator to try look good, I think it might be the motivation I've been missing..





Top: Wego
Skort: Egoist
Boots: Cafe Moda
Necklace: F21
Earrings and pinky ring: Mikazuki Momoko
Rings: H&M
Bracelet: Accesorize


This one was from a while back when I went to Kobe to see the pretty Christmas illuminations, but due to circumstance I actually had to give up on the make-up and hair before I even left the house :(
At least we've still got the pictures~



Top: H&M
Pants: Shoo-la-rue
Shoes: a lovely lovely gift
Necklace: F21


This one was when I went out to study at Starbucks..I just try to look nice to feel nice lately, and it works!!


Coat: WE
Dress: Primark
Scarf: Spinns
Necklace: Paris Kids'
Belt: Mikazuki Momoko
I'm wearing red tights from Uniqlo and a camel cardigan from Old Navy but they're hardly visible in this shot~

I like this style and I think I want to keep traveling down this road, maybe a little more festive once every now and then :) Because I admit it's very toned down and a little dull maybe..But I like it, what can I say~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen