vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Sponsored review: Cute skirt from Rosegal.com

Today I'm reviewing this cute skirt I got from Rosegal.com!!

This is the first time I'm doing an apparel review so I don't know exactly how to go about it but I'll introduce the store to you and I've got a few coordinates with this skirt :)

So Rosegal is a store that combines vintage-style fashion and cute asian fashion. Which leads to a lot of cute pieces that fit in the retro trends we've been having the last few years. But there's also a lot of other things like sexy clubbing dresses and cute accessories, plus it's for a very good price in my opinion!

Some of the items have different sizes (I've seen some go up to 2XL, but considering the chart tells me I'm XL that's not too big), some only have s or m, and some say one-size. They also have a plus-size section with mostly cute rockabilly inspired dresses. I think the plus-size section might be the most vintage-y.

I had good communication with the representative, she was kind and always replied quick. The item arrived in about 3 weeks to my home in Japan, and the item was wrapped in plastic and completely as expected. The original price of the item is about 10 $, and there's lots of cute items under 20 $, there's not a lot of items over 30 $ actually.

So this is a close-up of the skirt:


I generally like pencil skirts and tight skirts, actually any tight bottoms, and I fell for the design on this skirt :)
It's a stretchy fabric so I was scared I would make the print look weird if the size was off but that worked out fine in the end!



I love how the solid color flowy top goes with the printed skirt too :)
So the rundown for this look:
Blouse:H&M
Tights: Uniqlo
Hat: Mikazuki Momoko
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: Spinns
Shoes: Jane Norman

This next one is a little more active looking coord with the blazer...magic blazer!


Because of the orangy detail on the print it's easy to coordinate with warm colors.
Rundown for this look:
Skirt: Sexy retro pattern, slimming stretch skirt from Rosegal.com
Jacket: Spinns
Top: H&M
Tights: Uniqlo
Hat: Mikazuki Momoko
Necklace: Hema
Bag: A shop in Kitaoji Town
Boots: Zara

 I tried to coordinate it into a more laid-back look this time, with a warm sweater and warm shoes too.


I think this sweater is a liiiittle too...flashy to go with the skirt, but somehow I still kind of like it..
So the rundown for this one:
Skirt: Sexy retro pattern, slimming stretch skirt from Rosegal.com
Sweater: Spinns outlet
Necklace: River Island
Shoes: Spinns

To get out of the warm-tinted stuff I eventually went for this look, a little more festive and I wore it to the closing ceremony at school!



The skirt is definitely too short and sexy for a formal coord, but the event wasn't really formal...the dresscode was "just try not to wear jeans". I think I aced that~
The black on the skirt goes well with the black blouse and it's a lot calmer as a coord with all the black and not too much fancy stuff.

Rundown:
Skirt: Sexy retro pattern, slimming stretch skirt from Rosegal.com
Blouse: Karen Millen
Necklace: Paris Kids'
Shoes: Jane Norman

I totally forgot to take a picture of the back of the skirt! The back of the skirt is actually black, which might be for the best because you wouldn't want a print stretched all weird over your butt..

I really love the item, and I hope to show you more coordinates with this one, in spring aswel when it gets a little warmer~

I really recommend you check out Rosegal.com, they have very cute items in all different styles and the prices really are good~


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen