donderdag 5 december 2013

New wig and a few minor coordinates

So I recently got this wig in the mail. Over the last half year I thought about cutting my hair to a bob a trazillion times~ But I worked so hard to grow my hair, even though now it's long I usually wear a braid anyway..I can't really...do it...
So when I went to look for bob wigs online, preferably without a fringe, I came accross this one. I thought it would be more like a rosy-brown but it's more greyish.. lavender~ I don't mind so much, I like the color (shows up a little warmer on pics than it really is I think), the point is just a little different, and the things I could do with it~  So well, this is what I came up with:


Next time I need to think about what to do with my eyebrows..they usually look quite grey but compared to this wig they're positively blonde..But other than that I like this kind of look :) I should think outside my box of sweaters and peplums sometimes~

Wig: Ebay
Blouse: Moussy
Necklace: River Island
Pants: Primark
Shoes: Alysa
Bracelets: Gift from my brother and a veeery old thingy~
Rings: H&M, NewYorker, Thomas Sabo
Now for some other looks, that display very well how I look basicly all the time..

For a trip to Tokyo (You've seen this before in the hairdye review ;P).


Blouse: I forgot the shop name but from a streetmarket back in Amsterdam
Sweater: Honey's (the label says cinema club...do you think they mean two door...;) )
Skirt: F21
Necklace: Paris Kids'
Belt: Mikazuki Momoko

Next time I wear something nice I work my hair out better :/ So sad that my hair looks like crap 80% of the time and I don't know how to solve it...when I do hair it's the whole shabam or absolutely nothing.. sad..

For school (you've seen this in the brown lashes review)



Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Egoist (This was my #1 item this season and I bought it as soon as I could find it in stores..but now that we found love what are we gonna do with it? Hardly ever use it :( such a shame)
Necklace: F21 (Another one I reeeaaally wanted! But this one I've been wearing every other day :D)
Coat: WE (I'm so in love with this one!!)

Can you call this an outfit? Well I just wanted to share afterall~ It's from last October when my mom and aunt came to visit me here :D It was so fun!!

I apologize deeply for the dark circles, but to be fair that's the reality of my last 3 months, and I ran out of concealer and powder that time~ Anyway~

Top: NewLook
Cardigan: Zara
Necklace: Paris Kids'

I hope you liked the outfits :) And the adventurous places I took the shots aswel! Shinkansen powder cubicle, Uniqlo dressingroom, my mom's hotel.. something is very ironic about this but I might tell you some other time ;P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten