maandag 4 november 2013

Halloween look and some recent, more casual coordinates (with my favourite jacket)

Ahhh, so last week was Halloween. I must say in Holland we don't have a tradition of doing anything with it, but I'd been to Halloween parties before.
Now that I'm in Japan, I got totally excited about it. As soon as temperatures started falling under 30C (well, when they were only just hovering around 30c tbh) in September, Halloween decorations were starting to take over the shops, Halloween themed candies were everwhere, and invitation to Halloween parties started coming to me from different sides. I had never experienced that, people asking eachother "which Halloween party are you going to?" as if it was Newyear's eve and if you're not attending any it's kind of lonely..

So this year I had plenty (a little too much) time to anticipate Halloween. And eventually went to the party organized by the Buddies of my university. Buddies are Japanese students that applied to help out and hang out with international students in different kinds of situations. They're friendly and there are a lot of them, and they organized this party.

So even though I ahad a lot of time to anticipate, my costume was a last-minute headband from Daiso and some half assed "scary" makeup, but to be fair I was quite pleased with my own costume anyway~

This is a make-up detail


My head-accessory was the main point as it looks like bat-wings.

Also that's my pumpkin decoration...I think I'm keeping it there until December, because it's my little friend..

Not too charming full body picture, but worth showing the full-look.


Blouse: Karen Millen
Skirt: GU
Leggings: Customized
Shoes: Jane Norman
Hair accessories: Daiso for the batwings, and roses from all over the place~

Nowww, I really reeeaaally hesitated posting outfit shots here anymore...most of the time I'm very casual or a little..well not so special anyway..But I do put effort in my coordinates every day. And not having a proper way of taking pictures does not make it easier of course..but well..I have a few nice shots I can show so there it goes right?

This is an oldie, from a meet with my friends in early September. I took a Holiday to Holland this summer..because I needed my dentist, and well I admit I needed it a little emotionally too~



Jacket: Spinns
Blouse: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Cafe Moda
Necklace: Gift from Josephine, yeeeeaaars ago :D

For my daily stuff I rarely ever do my hair tbh :x it's a hot mess right now and I don't want to kill it more.. So excuse the rather messy hair in the next few pictures~ An outfit I wore when I celebrated my birthday with my friends, this goes with the make-up from this review.


Jacket: Spinns
Dress: Primark
Shoes: Jane Norman
Necklace: Paris Kid's
Bag: Latique (or something like that...?)

This one is pretty recent, last saturday celebrating my friend's birthday with Thai Food! It was so yummy..


Again, not a very charming shot...it's the angle and the light people =.=;; I'm not ugly I swear~

Jacket: You know by now
Sweater: H&M
Blouse: 2nd hand from Spinns
Shorts: GU
Shoes: Attagirl
Necklace: F21 (I wanted this one so bad and now I have it!!)

Anyway I hope to start taking some more charming pictures and showing them here a little more again...because I'm full of good ideas and my closet is full of stuff! Mostly if someone has a good idea for taking full-body self shots..I'm quite lost~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen