maandag 28 oktober 2013

Sponsored Review: Princess Mimi Apple Green, from LoveShoppingholics.com

So today I'm reviewing the Princess Mimi Apple Green lenses from LoveShoppingholics.


The Princess Mimi series is a very popular series, but I didn't want to start using them for a long time.
Now that I tried them out I'm completely sold though~ Omg, love these lenses~


So the wrap, for more of LoveShoppingholics, I have a few reviews including my recent review of Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Blue lenses.



How the lenses look I'm sure most of you will be farmiliar with these lenses.

So how do they look on my eyes then.. 

One in, one out.




Natural light












Artificial light (yes I worked out a proper lamp! But not much different from the above :/)











Flash














Sorry it's all a little unbalanced...it's because of this thick braid pulling my head on the other side :P I tried to keep the balance..I think



































I really like these lenses, I really do.. The green doesn't show up too much, but my eyes do look a bit warmer than if it was just a black ring.
I kind of should have known that, no matter how much I like the natural ones, I won't feel like I'm really going gal make-up if I'm not using more bold lenses :)



The only con is that my eyes now look like everyone else's..that's something I still have to really accept..
And compared to all the natural and smaller lenses, these aren't as comfortable, your eyes feel a little dry after wearing. But that's just a matter of management, I won't wear them all day or all night, but take them out sooner.

The verdict for Princess Mimi Apple Green from LoveShoppingholics:
Appearance:  
Comfort:        
Service:        

And when you're there, check out this super cute lenscase ;o; so cute! Thinking of buying this when they're in stock again ._.


































Look, I'm very happy with these lenses!

And because you're reading :) Thank you for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten