vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Cat-ear hair tutorial~!!!

Yay :D after losing the video twice I was finally able to make a somewhat decent version for youtube :)

This video shows the cat-ear hairstyle I recently used in some outfits.
It's not very hard and you don't need rollers to do it~ You can make endless variations as long as you keep the same technique for making the ears and it fits many different styles~

Most of the video was speeded up but I slowed down the difficult parts :3
I hope it's kind of clear D: I think this hairstyle takes some feeling with your hands and your head and it's not so technical like suji and siderolls or the more difficult styles..


If you can hear the cars in the background and the sound of hairspray (and the cry of burning hair ._.), that means we're still waiting for the uncopyrighted music I added on youtube~ It'll be better with a bit of music~

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, I know it's not as clear as it should be D: but I want many people to be able to enjoy this hairstyle ♥

1 opmerking: