zaterdag 19 mei 2012

Lucky hairs are growing on my forehead :D

This is going to be a really silly post but I just had to share it with you.
Even though now is a bit of a stressful time and I'm more likely to lose a lot of hair than to grow new ones, since last week a few baby hairs have caught my attention as they were making their way down my forehead :D

This makes my hairline a bit pointy and that shape is apparently known as "widow's peak".
Upon some research online I found out it has a rather negative connotation, it's associated with evil people because it looks...mean, and the title widow's peak isn't that positive either~
But I think I read somewhere that it can also be considered a sign of good luck~ Or maybe I just made that up...but to me it means good luck :D Because if you believe in good luck, you'll experience good luck anyway~

(Threw a fancy filter over it to make it a little more festive and make me look a little bit less tired :P)
I wanted to share this with you because I'm really really happy about it! My face is more symmetrical this way~ In fact, I've always drawn on a bit of a point in my hairline using an eyebrow pencil because I think it's pretty that way, but now my hair is actually growing into a point by itself~!

Just 3 more weeks and I'll be practically free from college to enjoy my new good luck :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen