donderdag 31 mei 2012

Gaijin Gyaru Awards 2012: Thank you and Q&A

Guys please check out the winners in this year's Gaijin Gyaru awards in this video :D It's a long video but you'll enjoy every part of it~!!! It's pretty and funny and it's nice to see SO MANY people collaborate on one project~~ I actually felt kind of touched halfway through the video (with touched I mean a little tear peaked out in the corner of my eye), when I realized that so many people have directed their efforts into making this. And I wanna thank Lhouraii Li again for organizing this great event that brings so many people together. She went through so much trouble for this, we should really be thankful~

Congrats to all the winners! And thanx SO MUCH for voting for me again in the gaijin gyaru awards this year :D I'm also super proud that our cir HYPER got an award. This can help us become a more confident and active circle ♥
I was totally surprised to see my name pop up in the nomination videos~ And when I found out I actually won in 2 categories I was so happy, I feel very supported and proud. Especially winning in the category 'sweetest' gyaru means a lot to me! I didn't see that one coming at all and like I said in the video, I feel like I lack many qualities that the sweetest gyaru should posess but I hope to improve those points this year.

Because of this anouncement I felt it might be appropriate to open a Q&A post for once.
I think many of you ask me questions through here or on FB already :) and I'm really happy about that~! I've also got a Formspring where you can always come to ask me questions anonymously too I guess~ :)
But I can imagine some of you are just like me, in the case of asking questions: I feel like I'm bothering someone..and just give up.
Well I hope those of you who feel that way, will feel encouraged to ask the questions you wanted me to answer anyway, I hope you will try :).

You can basicly ask any kind of question you think I could give a useful answer to: you can ask all kinds of practical questions, ask for tips, advice and personal opinions. Questions that are not directly related to gal style are also welcome, like questions regarding my lifestyle and studies, etc~

You can submit the questions through this form, you can fill out your online nickname or real name, but please be aware that I will post your name in the answer post~ If you're not comfortable with that you can ask anonymously.
I intend to close this form in a week and then post the answers :)

Happy asking~!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen