zaterdag 28 april 2012

Recent outfit dump (5 looks)

Hey guys sorry so much to leave you hanging for so long D: I've been terribly busy with university and I still am but I have a LOT of outit shots sitting around waiting to be posted so I figured I'd just dump them here for the moment without too much text since they're from long back and my direct thoughts about them are kind of gone..
Most of them are very casual and I wouldn't classify most of them gyaru at all but I liked them myself..I'm kind of looking for a direction in my style lately and I've been experimenting a little, so let me show you :)

To start out with the look I wore on HYPER's photoshoot meet that was like a month ago *_*. I'm sorry I haven't reported on it U_U I wanted to but other stuff was in my way and then a month passed...
But I think most of you have seen the pics on my FB or HYPER's FB..



Last picture by Rox.
Shirt: Only
Necklace: River Island
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Gift from Juu
Shoes: van Haren

This was a look I wore to my friend Jerney's birthday.
It's a lot of PRINTONPRINTONPRINT but I'm into that lately XD
I put on super exagerated makeup to make my eyes stand out in the club~


Jacket: Ambika
Shirt: Only
Neclace: Bodyline
Pants: CoolCat
Shoes: Steve Madden

Here I was just really showing off my hair, what can I say..I love how the layers show up here XD


Jacket: Ambika
Top: gift from my mom
Necklace: Bodyline
Pants: Only
Shoes: Dune

Me and my cat ♥

Hat:NewYorker
Shirt: Only
Sweater: Gift from my friends in Uni (Only)
Necklace: Starlight Bijoux
Pants: CoolCat
Shoes:Primark

This is today :)


Jacket: Benetton
Top:vintage
Necklace: Bodyline
Pants: Bershka
Shoes: Steve Madden
Thank you for watching :D I'll be busy for another month but after that I'm prolly gonna be more free than I've been in a long time XD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten