donderdag 15 maart 2012

Recent outfit

first of all SO SORRY for not replying to your comments on my last entry but I've been really busy this week. I won't make it into a habit I promise~

This outfit is one I had in my book for a while (I draw the coordinates I come up with in a book Rox gave me ♥) and the occasion to wear it didn't come along. So when I was supposed to go out for drinks, I decided to just wear it, even though the event was a minor one~

Sorry for weird lighting an blurryness, it was in the evening for going out

Don't you feel like when someone wears a white jacket and hat...they look somewhat like a gangster from a bad movie *_*?

Hat: Gift from my mom(Random shop)
Flower on hat: Gift from Rox
Necklace: Gift from Rox
Jumpsuit: Skinny Lip
Jacket: Vero Moda
Belt: Gift from Juu (Bijoux Brigitte)
Boots: CafeModa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen