vrijdag 9 maart 2012

Gal haircolors.

For the past few weeks I've been intrigued by pictures of gals with a red/peach/orange kind of haircolor.
I don't know whether this is a trend or is going to be a trend~ Maybe it was always there but I hadn't noticed yet?
Anyway it cought my eye so I'm making a tiny spam to illustrate what I mean.

(This outfit is complete WIN anyway~)(SoulSister scan from Sukebans)



And then there's this more natural looking color I've always been interested in. It's much like the copper-blonde we see on so many gals but it looks slightly pink. I think in some cases it's because of the lighting or camera settings but I love the fact that this pink-ish tone in the hair brings the person's whole appearance to life.



Even though I'm planning to dye my hair soon, I wouldn't personally go for this kind of color, I want my hair to stay a bit natural (also because it makes finding matching extensions easyer this way).
Nonetheless I purchased a wig in a color close to the last category. Kind of peach-blonde~ I'll have to alter it and I hope it'll work out the way I want it to, but I guess we'll know in a month or so :)

So what do you think? Would you like to dye your hair to these kind of colors or do you think is hideous? What kind of haircolor do you like most?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen