zaterdag 12 november 2011

3 Outfits and a wig!!

I planned to make a post about today's marvelous meeting, but I'm gonna wait untill people have uploaded the groupshots for me to steal :)
I had a lot of fun, I felt good about my coordinate, I feel happy and motivated :)

But for now some other outfits I've worn recently :)
I bought a short hair wig a while back and it's been a great way to make an outfit work instantly. I've been wearing this wig everywhere, it's comfortable, I love the color and the style and I love how it goes with my leopard pants :D
Photobucket
Blouse: Zeeman
Pants: Market
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: River Island
Belt: Alyssa mode
Chain belt: gift from Juulamigo :D (Bijoux Brigitte)
Photobucket
Jacket: TKmaxx
Shoes: Cafe Moda
Wig:ebay

Another outfit with another wig:
Photobucket
Shirt: my mom's
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: NewYorker
Hat: 2nd Hand

And please look forward to my post about today's meeting sometime later this week. It was fun, EVERYONE looked super fabulous, we got free hats~ I'm happy :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten