zaterdag 3 september 2011

Tokyo Girls Collection favourites A/W 2011

Sadly I'm not one to make predictions and give real reports on events like Tokyo Girls Collection, what I can do is just page through the reports and find my favourites :D.

The only brands I really cared to see were One Spo and Cecil McBee.
One Spo gave me exactly what I was longing for in this coordinate:
Photobucket
Cape coats and tartan!

More charming coats:
Photobucket
Ozoc

Photobucket
Aquagirl: On The Streets

Photobucket
Murua

Photobucket
The Night Porter

Photobucket
Vence Exchange (is this the same as just vence, does anyone know?)

What I saw of Cecil McBee here didn't do too much for me. But it can't hurt to see Tsubasa in a funky coord:
Photobucket

One thing that made me happy: Hats! time for a silly hat party?
Photobucket
Photobucket
One Spo

Photobucket
Lovedrose&co

Other random outfits I liked:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vence Exchange

Photobucket
Lovedrose&co

Photobucket
Photobucket
Honey mi Honey

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Night Porter

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Doublefocus

Funny hats (prolly more like props than actual streetwear) tartan and wide coats are a big hit with me. But the rest of fall's trends, for as far as my deductions go, disappoint me deeply and don't quite pull me out of my style dilemma the way I expected them to :/ (not saying it doesn't look cool, it's just not for me)

I don't think this year's Tokyo Girls Collection really did much for my gal spirit, but it's always fun to check it out and I'll be waiting for more data to be updated!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen