vrijdag 16 september 2011

Lady in red: inspired by Lizlisa a/w 2011 catalogue.

To forget my disappointment with gal trends this year, I turned to brands with a typical house-style. Like Lizlisa and Ma*rs
Lizlisa's cute style for fall made me smile, and I was reminded of some stuff I came across shopping
Photobucket
This red floral dress we see here center left
Photobucket
Reminded me of an Esprit top I saw mid-August:
Photobucket
I tried to make a whole outfit out of it, which kind of takes away the similarities with the dress and Lizlisa style..but still cool :P
Photobucket
this is a coord based off the red dress, but because it doesn't have the print it becomes more mature and neutral.

Photobucket
The top here on the left reminded me strongly of a RI top:
Photobucket
I think it would be great with some kind of tartan pleated skirt and the floppy hat from the previous coord to make it more like the Lizlisa coordinate.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen