maandag 5 september 2011

Gyaru Challenge 6: Seifuku style

It turned out pretty tough to keep up posting the challenge results weekly, it also took away a lot of chances for me to dress up in my preferred style, I think it had a pretty bad effect on me in that sense XD
Because of that and because the semester will be starting again I will post the last results when I find spirit to take up some challenges again sometime in the next couple of months. Currently I only have vintage-rock and shibuhara style waiting for me. I really really wanna do it! but I need to find the time, and for the moment I'd rather focus on rediscovering my own style~

Rox is the creator of the Gyaru Challenge, and anyone can give Gyaru Challenge a try, it's really..challenging XD

The styles attempted in the Gyaru Challenge aren't my (new) personal style. I'm not claiming to perfectly copy a style or to be an expert, I'm just having a taste of everything :)

Sachiee challenged me with typical Hime style. I decided not to take up that challenge because it's just not fair, I've been into hime style for a long time, and my own style has always been close to Hime so I can't call it a "challenge" that's why I can't accept the challenge. If you'd look at the Abunai post you'll find my hime-look though~

This time I was Challenged by the cute Sylvia Tong for a seifuku gyaru look. In fact more specificly for a Nonoka seifuku look but I couldn't find any reference on that D: so I just went with some different seifuku looks. I've done this before, and even though I'm a ba3 student atm, I still enjoy wearing cute seifuku-like things.

First one, cute but very...western looking
Photobucket

Getting there
Photobucket

I like this with the cardigan and blazer
Photobucket

I'm not sure if I passed the challenge or not but this is great fun, I'd love to try so much more with this~!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen