woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Paris trip!

Well. I went on this Paris trip to kind of get away from everything, but in the end I can't keep some things to myself.

I didn't buy a lot in Paris because frankly I'm just really poor at the moment. So this is all I got:
Photobucket

Paris has all these cute souvenirs with the Eiffel tower on it, that kind of makes it instant cute~ I saw these cute necklaces with a little Eiffel tower charm and a ribbon or a cat or something on it, I wanted to buy it for my friends and maybe take one for the giveaway I intend to host in September (my birthday month :D) but I couldn't find them anymore and I was very sad D:
Photobucket

I wanted to make a stop at some of the lolita shops Paris has and I was surprised to find Harajuku selling cute items from Yumetenbou and cute nails and deco-stickers.
But I didn't buy anything. I just don't have any money and I didn't have a "spark" with any of the items.

I'm sorry for posting very minimally lately. I'll make a little survey soon so I can get a little feedback and pump up the quality here a little~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten