maandag 15 augustus 2011

Gyaru Challenge 5: Mode gyaru.

Rox is the creator of the Gyaru Challenge, and anyone can give Gyaru Challenge a try, it's really..challenging XD

The styles attempted in the Gyaru Challenge aren't my (new) personal style. I'm not claiming to perfectly copy a style or to be an expert, I'm just having a taste of everything :)

Lyn Duncan suggested I try Mode style for the challenge! This was something I was looking forward to from the beginning of the challenge! I had a lot of fun with it and this style is something I might want to learn a bit more :)

Outfit 1:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I feel mode? Not sure...maybe I felt more onee than mode, maybe I needed more kind of gypsy-like accesories.

Outfit 2:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I feel mode? Yes kind of. did I feel gal? not so much..but that's because I didn't put effort in my makeup and I don't feel half as gal without long blonde hair honestly.. kudos to all gals with dark hair, I wouldn't be able to do it U_U

It seems I got kinda stuck in the high-waist flowy-top pattern. But in fact I tried some coordinates before, one super typical one with a long black dress and a light green short lace top over it but this somehow did NOTHING for my figure.
The first outfit just works because those pants are sexy, but I should've gone with other shoes. And the shorts in the second outfit, even though they are just laaarge size shorts that I pulled up to be high-waisted XD (that's why they don't flatter), cut the thigh in the right place~

I'm not here next week on monday so I might move the next challenge to the tuesday! or possibly even later D:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen