maandag 9 mei 2011

Won in the Gaijin Gyaru awards! :D

Thank you so much for your support and votes :D I won best styles and best use of accesories in the HAIR category :D



Sorry for my head in the thanx statement *_* it was the start of this busy time I'm in..

I wanna say congrats to all the winners :D I loved watching this show and the statements and everything, it was really nice to see so many lovely happy gyaru :)

I'm sooo happy to have won thisss! I really should now start making tutorials *_* I tried before but I never like the way it turns out or I feel like it's not very helpfull/visible...but I'll keep on trying :D I wanna do it~!!!

I'd also like to link to Tokyo Catwalk who featured a little interview with some of the nominees, including myself :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen