zaterdag 14 mei 2011

Headshot and what's in stores (including food :X)

first little headshots from my thanx speech in the GGA
Photobucket
Photobucket
To be honest I hated this look on me, I didn't have time to fix my hair in a nice way and I'm finding out over and over again that I should just quit wearing those bangs, it's either symetrical ones or my hair should be pinned back.
when you're blonde it's not easy finding good bangs online so I might just cut these straight or try to dye the other ones I have (the color of which strongly mismatches)

Some stuff I found in stores in the past..million months *___*

Cute floral top in CoolCat
Photobucket
this store still has some of the best gal catches~

Cute floral pants that are EVERYWHERE are now in primark too:
Photobucket
(check out the cute shorts in the background, with the pleated edge)

Cute laptop/netbook/iphone skins (xenos)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just some happy shots of asian supermarket freezer (don't buy those purple boxes they just taste like rice) and sauce department
Photobucket
Photobucket
BIG SAUCE ^
Photobucket

last and least :P pikachu on a dustbin?
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen