maandag 18 april 2011

Sorry for slacking and outfit.

Heyy,
sorry for slacking D: I've been really busy making reports.
One that I submitted for the second time returned with "lack of analytical insight" on it :/
I made it through highschool based on analytical insight rather than actual knowledge and I have no idea why this professor thinks he can judge only knowing me from his course (well they all have this tendency, but it really shows more how he's so stuck in his own discipline), which is completely outside of my paradigm anyway, I can't make myself understand it at all :/
Fuck you

For extarnal reasons my subjects for posting are currently kind of stuck, so all I can do now is show this outfit here
Photobucket

yay,
and I'll resume posting from wednesday, there'll be some outfit posts and an update on the lovely little meeting last saturday :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen