vrijdag 1 april 2011

I love April Ageha~~

I don't usually do this, but Ageha last april BROUGHT BACK THE HIME to Ageha.
No doubt we can thank this to the recent trends in the super cutesy floralness everywhere (so mainly THANK YOU MA*RS, for making a trip to the sweet florals) AND the coming of more and more hime styled girls to Ageha.

Off course the girl that might have lead the tendency of more hime Agemo's is
Photobucket
Himena (here in GORGEOUS suji)

Photobucket
Gorgeous hime in the middle~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another page full of hime!

Another point that I LOOOVE about april's Ageha is the sharp looks Sakurina currently displays.

Recently I was starting to feel like Sakurina has had her best years but, this issue she REALLY came back, and the red 2 tone is probebly responsible for this.
Photobucket
I'd kill for these Esperanza collab boots
Photobucket
Her makeup here looks SO much cuter and younger than how I've seen her lately, for this, I think her eyebrows are to blame, in this case, she drew them pretty low and seeing it here it makes me want to shave my eyebrows off and make them just like that! (but I won't.) It's SUPER cute

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen