dinsdag 1 maart 2011

Shoppings

Here's some of the items I loved during shopping with HYPER in Amsterdam and the other day in Amstelveen, a town next to Amsterdam.

Jane Norman (in Holland in V&D)
Photobucket
super sexy and mature leopard jumpsuit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
denim blouse and floral denim shorts Yes or No (V&D)
All this is in stores again, it's a sign spring will come again, it brings some hope.
It's almost March, start of the new season, so it makes sense. But when you enter the shop with your umbrella marking the path you walked by rainwater..it's a little off and not that attractive to buy these chilly items

Playfull sexy lipstic top
Photobucket
by Yes or No I think.

Photobucket
Gorgeous stylish blouse, I can see this go so many ways I really want it bad XD
New Look (V&D in Holland)

With HYPER in Amsterdam we entered this super fab shop with these cute shoes for not that much..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE this last pair.

Sexy leopard shorts
Photobucket
River Island ♥

My own buys~!! (I should not be shopping, I simply have no money)
Photobucket
The heart babydoll is 10 euros at H&M sleepwear or undies or something, but if you wear it with a black dress under it'll make a super cute dress. The other top was in sale for 7 euros at New Yorker, also came in navyXred

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen