zondag 27 februari 2011

Iceskating meet: not iceskating

Today was the HYPER iceskating meet which did not feature actual iceskating.

So first, I had Rox and Josephine over at my house and it was coool. I missed them both and it was great to see them again.
Photobucket

I went for my MA*RS dress that I bought in 109 :D
Photobucket
Today my hair did NOT survive the rain, but here's a picture of when it was still fresh.
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we came to the icehall it turned out they were closed to public, even though we checked online beforehand.
We decided to go shopping instead~

Please await my post with the items that got my attention
I think it's a bit more urgent to post these because it's something seasonal, I will resume Japan posts again soon after that~

by the way have some of you watched the Tokyo Kawaii TV episode yet? :D it was really nice!! Please watch it u_u

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten