dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Oh I'm so sorry!!

Oh my dear readers, first of all SORRY
I haven't been updating at all when I was in Japan, I'm so sorry.
the good news is I now can scatter the post over the next month or two :)
currently the layout is kind of under construction, I'm so sorryyyy >_<

So since I'm a little out of service, I'll just make this post evaluating THE SWAG

Apparel:
One pieces
Photobucket
(Glamorous Jane, Golds Infinity, Body Jeine, 500 yen :D
Ma*rs, Tralala, Skinny Lip)

Sweater and bottoms
Photobucket

In fact I bought a lucky bag from Me Jane, I really love Glamorous Jane and untill now I've always seen it as some kind of substitute MA*RS (it is owned by ma*rs) but it's not, I actually just really like it in it's glamorous yet modest way :)
Photobucket
here's the black version, which would've been perfect but sadly:sold out :(
Photobucket

Accesories
Photobucket
Photobucket

Beauty
Photobucket

Hair
Photobucket

Mags
Photobucket

Free Mags
Photobucket
(don't mind the akward magazine that sais DP, for those who are aware of the phenomenon, ahem ^^;;. It's full of hosts and hostesses and hair and stuffs)

I had SUCH a wonderfull time in Japan with Rox.
all my days were full of style, we've been shopping and going out, I felt like I hit a new level of lifestyle and I actually really don't feel like carrying on my old life here in Holland (but doesn't everyone, after vacation)
but I better study hard and work so that I can go back to Japan again soon :)

Please look forward to updates on the stuff Rox and I have done in Japan, puris, pictures, and to see all the stars featured above in action :D

11 opmerkingen:

  1. woow omg, there's SO much too cute stuff!! so jealous right now XDD love them all, you did some excellent choices♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I'm so jealous about those clothes! *---*♥ Lucky you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, je hebt echt supergave nieuwe spulletjes! *__*

    En ik vind je nieuwe layout ook leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OMG such eyecandy beautiful clothes! Your so lucky to be in japan right now *0* I'm so jealous! Love your blog, and hope the shopping is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Is there a place better than Tokyo for ANY lifestyle ever? It's all made for personal egotistical amazing pleasures, for whatever you're interested in <33
    But I guess that's also why it's good to be home. To reality, you know XD But it is hard, I can give you that!
    Good luck with the studies and everyday life~~
    (Nice catches between ;D)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Im SOOOO jealous !! Lovely clothes !
    Ill be following ur blooog from now xD !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OMG! So many clothes and cute stuff! *-*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely clothes!

    Could you perhaps tell me where you got the purple/black striped cardigan from a few posts back? I'm really looking for one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Its so great to see what you ended up buying (I got to see the Gold's dress in real life XD) It seems you spent your money more wisely than I did, I didn't even get the false eyelashes I meant to TT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. /reply/ Yeah, the last one is pretty awesome!

    I'm a little weary when it comes to taobao.. :/ I just don't seem to trust it? But thanks for the link, I just looked at the items!

    Well, after "ebay", "google" and a "marktplaats" search I couldn't find it either T_T
    Let me know if you find another one?

    Following your blog btw! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Omg, I totally know what you mean! I didn't blog at all while in Japan and now I've got all these photos and things to blog about that I can spread out. xD All the stuff you bought... So awesome!!! *__* And you got the flag sweater, I think I remember you eyeing the one at JSG! Also, the white version of the luck bag you got is still very nice. ^__^ Can't wait to see more posts about your trip!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen