maandag 20 december 2010

shoppings

Been shopping!
a long time back actually, I didn't realize I hadn't posted it here but when I uploaded a pic of my new shoes from my phone I noticed these pics.

It's some pics from windows and in shops and stuff, just some noteworthy items I wanted to share :)

So first, these cute nordic print items from Lady Sting
Photobucket
Photobucket
Those tights especially :o

this pic is about the coord on the right side, I thought it was really sexy. But the leopard coat thing is pretty cool too :D
Photobucket
I think this was from Morgan

This hime-esque dress from Vila :D it's so pretty
Photobucket
I would've bought it if I wouldn't already have the perfect hime dress <3

And some cute but slightly unpractical purses from Primark~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I take it most of these items are still in store, the purses and hime dress are more recent so there's no doubt they're still available. I'd be really happy if someone would get that dresssss ;~; cuz it's so gorgeous but also because I need more hime sisters ♥
go!

New bag I bought, I needed a big one that can stand some rain or snow~
Photobucket
and to match that nice little chain there ;D

and last but not least my new shoes for the snow <3
Photobucket
Snowshoes are kinda hard to obtain lately and I was looking for white or silver ones like the ones I had, but these are cute too <3
I tried searching online but I need them NOW not in 2 weeks :/

4 opmerkingen:

  1. HOMG! Those shoes are sooo nice<3
    And the purses too!

    How are you btw? I haven't spoke to you since ages! I Kinda miss the HYPER meetings..so I was planning on doing a Burlesque-ish meeting in March. Hope all the girls would like to come!

    XxX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Some people like to put down primark but I swear sometimes I find some real gems in that store and with prices like that you cant really go wrong!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow!! The clothing in those stores look so nice, I wish we had those fashionable stores here in Minnesota TT

    Congrats on getting the fur boots, those look so good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen