donderdag 2 december 2010

Recent buys.

Photobucket
hat:tourist shop (about 15 euros)
pants: market :D (about 15 euros) I needed extra pants cuz this is a colllld winter!
legwarmers: C&A, (about 10 euros) last ones D: I got them from the window, I found out about them too late and went to alll C&A's around to get them :/ and I got them :D
Photobucket
Tail (false):Monki (6 euros) :D I don't mind fur too much but I do feel a bit cruel buying it..luckilly I found this false one, grey, plushy and ugly..but 6 euros :)
glove thingies: V&D (Sasha too) 12 euros. I'm so happy and warm and they match my bag :D

Thank you! Commenters on the last post :) I'll be contacting people that can meet through private channels later thank you so much <3

7 opmerkingen:

  1. So much fur! I love it! *__* I think I'm the only gal without a fox tail... U.U

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Woeeeeeeeeeeeew ik heb vandaag ook een foxtail gekocht :D een zwarte met een blauw puntje! <3 omg neem hem mee naar japanoviech!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die broek is echt een geweldige vonds!
    Lekker goedkoop ook :D En je handschoentjes zijn super schattig ^^

    (btw iets anders: volgens mijn reading list werkt je rss feed niet. Waardoor ik geen updates van je krijg als je iets nieuws post :( misschien iets om even naar te kijken? kan ook aan mij liggen hoor..)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your itwma, thw gloves are really cute ^^
    I follow you.
    Kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you are a such inspiration for all the western gyaru! just love ur style<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen