zondag 5 december 2010

Outfit

Heyy!
Today was this Dutch holiday, so I decided to make some big hair.
Photobucket
and my face, why? i dunno..
Photobucket
And I finally tried to make a video of making it, the hair I mean. but all the time my memorycard space was suddenly gone..and I bet it comes out kinda sucky..but we'll see.

Actually I sometimes feel like I shouldn't be the one showing you, I mean, who am I?
I used to feel more comfortable as a gal, I kinda lost my confidence as the community became less and less intimate... and I think I miss my amigo too much U_U

Also, speaking of the amigo :D odds are we WILL visit Tokyo, together, somewhere in January. When our plan really is concrete there will be more on it posted here or on Rox's blog. We wanna meet as many people as possible!!!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. AWESOME OUTFIT <3 Als je hier bent kunnen we een video maken :) jajajajajajaaaaaaaaaa

    Was sinterklaas leuk? ^^,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww but you're an awesome gyaru<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Omg, a hair video?! I really want to see it! ^__^ And I also hope that you and your friend will end up going to Tokyo so that we can meet! ♥

    I've always thought you were an amazing gal, and you still are!! I hope that you soon regain your confidence and more!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think your hair is amazing ♥ I think you should post turorials~~ People could learn a lot from you ^3^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh I wish I could look so beautiful in jeans as you do, and I love that striped cardigan!

    Yes, please come to Tokyo!! I would love to meet you and Rox!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I've been hoping for a hair tutorial from you. XD I hope it works out!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gaaf outfit!

    En wat leuk dat je naar Japan gaat! ^^ Hopelijk lukt het om die meet-up met westerse gyaru te regelen in Tokyo. Want dat klinkt wel heel gaaf! Succes in ieder geval alvast. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your hair!
    Where did you get the cardigan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen