dinsdag 7 december 2010

NewLook

(Little message on our planned trip to Tokyo on the bottom of the post)

These days are so busy that I can't squeeze in time to shop easily and I have to make choices: do I wanna go to this shop..or that shop..?
Therefor it helps to check the different shops' inventory online beforehand.

What I noticed was that this shop New Look (one more of those lovely shops from GB that took a chance on Holland) has the cutest accesories!

So just sharing some here, not in any particular order and sadly the aparrel was not that inspiring (hardly any color), I couldn't build an outfit out of it.

These hats omg, I know the mini-hat trend died out in 2009 but these are just too precious.
Photobucket
Sexy buckle bracelet kinda thing and these cute decorative fingerless gloves, they also come in white btw
Photobucket
Cute rings.
Photobucket
And a cute nordic skirt, lacey tights and cardigan with ribbons :)
Photobucket

As it is I still don't know if I'll be going there, New Look I mean, as it's an hour from here by train :/
and I only have a couple of hours on friday for shopping (gifts, stuff, bla)

In other news, I've been able to arrange accomodation in Tokyo :)
Rox and I were actually thinking..it might be cool to gather a LOT of western gals, kind of like a meet-up, when we're in Tokyo. We've done meet-ups here in the Netherlands before. And after Tsukicon, which was a wonderful experience: meeting many different people, this idea became kind of like a dream to me ^^;;
Opinions? anyone's opinion is valuable :) so if this is a bad idea, attempting a 'meet-up' kinda thing, I trust someone will let me know :)

Thank you!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the idea of a meet-up! :D
    It kinda depends on when you are planning to have it, but I would totally love to join! and I think most of my friends here too! :D

    lovely blog btw<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am seeing mini-hats on gals recently, and it makes me want to wear them haha.

    Actually I was thinking of trying to have a big meetup too (since I got depressed and couldn't do my last one)

    I really think it's a good idea! Perhaps we can work together to plan one!! If I can help please send me an email XD chouzuru@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'd love to, but I'm leaving the 23rd for a week and a half so I don't know if I'll be able to attend D:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A meet-up in Tokyko would be cool because gals all around world would come! :D
    But well I for example can't because of money :/

    I love the lacey tights you posted! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my gosh, if there was a big gal meet-up during my stay in Tokyo, I would totally go!!! If this pulls through, I really hope I'll be there on the date you choose! ^__^ ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A Tokyo gal-meetup sounds gorgeous! If it's between Dec 26th and Jan 8th I'll definitely be there! :3 And I think at least one of my companions might want to come too ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Woow!!! your eye is soo big xDDD
    Love you style <3
    suiprincess.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen