donderdag 25 november 2010

Shopping at C and A

C&A is a cheap Dutch textiles chain that seems to have found it's way throughout Europe.
Since it's cheap and their image just kinda sucks I hardly ever go in there when I go shopping with friends :/ but I like the store personally, and their accesories are cute!

The other day I came across a TON of these nordic print dresses all over the store
Photobucket
(RxW, WxB, BxW)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Prices vary from about 12 to 25 euros.

Some cute accesories
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They had a lot of Eiffeltower things. You might not be attracted now but you will be glad you bought them when spring comes out again~

And this coat!
Photobucket
Reminds me of that Muse Muse coat from that one outfit I just fell in love with..
shall I refresh your memory?
Photobucket
refreshed? alright :)

Keep your eyes open for some exciting news sometime soon on this blog! :D

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my... I just went to Clockhouse too and considered buying the eiffel tower-necklage! I didn't, but now I kind of regret it D: Maybe I'll go back this Saturday to get it <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really like that skull pin badge!! And you are right those two pink coats look so alike XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vond je blog door woxje ^^ en heb ondertussen je halve blog doorgekeken haha
    Maar jou stijl is echt "woooowww" *-* very impressive ^^
    Ben een nieuwe follower for sure :D

    Ontopic:
    Clockhous.. daar ben ik echt eeuwen niet geweest *-*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen