dinsdag 30 november 2010

Grand news.

I've got some news :D
beside that it's been snowing :) which makes me happyyyy

There's this news
I've booked my trip to mon Amigo in Japannnnn :D

In other words,

from the 28th of December to the 21st of January I will be staying with Rox in Kyotoooooooooo
OMGGG

not only will I be reunited with my best amigo but I'll be sticking for a month, though I might make some train trips throughout the land when Rox is back in school ;~;.

SOOOOOOOO anyone staying in Kansai or planning to visit Kansai within that period
BE SURE TO BE LETTING ME KNOW.

As it is I most probebly will not be visiting Tokyo, because I just don't like staying there alone, but I have some friends there so I *might* take a train there for a daytrip but that's not super likely to happen.

Rox and I wanna meet new people so anyone, COME HAVE FUN WITH USSS in Kyoto or Osaka or maybe Kobe or Nara...or anywhere else in the vincinity XD
I'M SERIOUS!

not so related pic~
Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

  1. That's certainly great news!! Wow, a month of vacationing in Japan is such a wonderful thing. ♥ I'm actually going to Japan in early January, so maybe we can meet each other!! ^__^ So I assume you'll be partaking in the New Year's sales? xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's great you can go to Japan and reunite with your friend! I wish I could meet up with you, but I will be in Tokyo only TT

    Those models from Himestyle look so cute in yukata!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Okay, hier komt die dan: 3 ... 2 ... 1....
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. If you DO come to Tokyo sometime before Jan 8th, TELL ME!! I'll be there too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen