donderdag 9 september 2010

Tokyo girls collection

September, opening of the new fashion season, and last week this meant Tokyo girls collection!
so first of all I'll link you to the website of TGC a/w 2010 here
because I'm not much of a report maker or anything like that, instead I'd like to show you the pieces I liked.
the following by LizLisa
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this is not quite screaming fall/winter but..)
these by Cecil McBee
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just love red for cold weather..
and even though I'm not a w♥c believer, this outfit was kinda cute:
Photobucket
I love the way they use fluffy shoes here..

and this is just toooo cute, Tsubasa Masuwaka in muse muse by Royal Party
Photobucket
and this was in fact the only brand that really tickled my fancy
(or maybe the balloons just stole my heart..but you know, good presentation adds 50% to the experience)
Photobucket
Photobucket
they also have me feeling the fall/winter by the good use of legwear, which we've seen on the streets a lot last year and which I really believe in (and am a little disapppointed not to see more focus on in other brands in this event)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen