maandag 9 augustus 2010

Outfits

a couple of outfits.
first these 2, which have the same base.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
both of these dresses were 5 euros, flowers from C&A and stripes from H&M (almost everyone bought that dress on the last meeting :o)

and this, featuring some stuff I ordered on TaoBao (and the camwhore that is me ♥)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
some of you might know the faceshot from my facebook, I tried a bit different make, bit more droopy eyes..
in the next I added a clip in fringe
Photobucket
(I don't look like myself, in the top 2 shots I look like myself)
as you can see, the color of my new extentions is a little too dark for my general haircolor, but almost identical to my natural color (dark ash blonde, or gray, to some). And I think gray is kinda sexy, so I'll think about letting my hair grow out..but it's tough, people don't considder it blonde and I love being blonde, when I stop being blonde I stand out a lot less and I feel less confident..but..the things we do for fashion..

We'll see!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the outfit with the striped dress *___*

    hahahaha I'm like you with the blonde in the hair!
    I love being bloonde, nd now I must dyed my hair darker nd... is like I'm not me with darker hair hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have to agree with Miyuni. That dress is killer! All of your outfits are great but I REALLY love that dress ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen