zondag 22 augustus 2010

Gal picknick

Yayyyy picknick was funnnnn

Rox the kitchen meister came over to my place so we could make some cupcakes for the meetup :)
LOOK AT HOW CUTE CUPCAKE ARMY
Photobucket
it's like a town of cupcakes
Photobucket
the cupcakes slept in my fridge
Photobucket

Our number is always small on meets when they're not collaborated ones, but it's nice when it's a bit intimate, it's easyer to chat anyway.

Pics I stole from Debbie who makes such pretty pictureeeees!!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

pic Rox made
Photobucket

Some girls stayed for dinner, and even though we intended to go to wagamama, halfway there we decided to come down to my place and have dinner there.
once again Rox proved her meisterschaft in the kitchen

 photo Foto0838.jpg  photo Foto0833.jpg  photo Foto0857.jpg  photo Foto0844.jpg

Please wait for a closeup post on the hairstyles I made for this one :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. you look so pretty! *_* love your outfit! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh I love your outfit!! <3 You have a wonderful style~ ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen