dinsdag 27 juli 2010

some answers and been out shopping

Still messing with the layout, I don't have the 'expand widgets template' box and Rox told me it only works with her when she uses one of the standard templates..and since I refuse to give up my hardworked layout I'll let it be for a while, the purpose was to be able to reply to comments, I wanna talk to you guys! but for now I'll just do it in this way:

Firstly! thank you so much! Hana from Finding Tokyo for listing me in your weelky wrapup :D I'm honoured

Keely Valentine! About coolcat and whether or not they have a website, they do! coolcat.nl. it has an online shop but it doesn't list that many and not the most interesting pieces.

To color the post, here's some pics of things I came across lately
Photobucket
kind of like the MA*RS print with the zebra and roses like that (local store)
Photobucket
I just love that cardigan thing too much, I just love that color ♥ (Vero Moda)
Photobucket
THIS, they had an even cuter one, kind of tunic like with the same print, but when I asked for the price they said, "that's 89, wait is this the short one? the short one is 69" and that's a bit much for this..it's just not worth it.
sad though, I'd have done it for half that price and it would be perfect in winter with that print. (market)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen