woensdag 21 juli 2010

Here at mars, we're really serious.

At Ma*rs they're really serious..
I was browsing their blogs backwards, hoping to find a trace of their shoes I saw in 2008 (but their blogs only go back one year) when I came across this picture.
Photobucket
I thought this was funny, a pole sticking up a manequin's butt is pretty funny. Especially when the pole sneakilly finds it's way under their frilly mise pants.
Hoping for some sense of humor among the Ma*rs staff I tried to read the next sentence, sadly it only said "and the back has many glittery pink buttons."
Maybe it's just me thinking this is funny, I can immagine if you work with manequins with poles up their butts all day every day you won't giglesnort if you see this..

also, outfit!
Photobucket
as you can see I put a pink ribbon in the rings of these shorts.
and I've been abusing this cardigan for every thinkable outfit XD

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww, i really like the outfit, it's cute and casual :3

    And I lol too when I see a mannequin like that :') butmeisters xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That pole sticking up the mannequin's behind is hilarious.

    And I'm loving the cardi you are wearing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this outfit is great! the skirt is so girly! i love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen