zondag 4 juli 2010

back!

Ah! some turbulent weeks have passed, swinging between too busy to blog and not busy enough to blog!
But in the meantime I've been shopping
Photobucket
got new lenses
Photobucket
tried to be fabulous supporting Holland (look orange)
Photobucket
supporting Japan
Photobucket
and even trying to be fabulous early in the morning
Photobucket

I came back here to this blog and found my followers to have doubled, no, more than that so thank you!! :D It's so nice to have followers XD
I bet it's because I was featured in here: http://eleanorzine.blogspot.com/ so I'm sure the majority of you have seen it but I'd like to revere :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I looooove your hair, love it! :)
    You should be in Ageha baby, seriosuly <333
    And go Holland!! But more than that, go Germanyyy!!! Oziiiiiil!!!!!!! <333333

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your bun updo, it looks really cute on you ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen